GMG LEDGE PRIME Wi-Fi Enabled Pellet Grill & Smoker
From £1,325.00 inc. VAT
SUMMER SALE – 25% OFF ALL GMG GRILLS
About the GMG Ledge…..
The Ledge Grill is now even smarter and stronger. With micro-adjustment capability in the variable-speed fan and auger motor, you can maintain more consistent grill temps.
With the grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting your smoke escape and monitor your pellet supply. With a 34cm peaked lid and 458 sq. in. of grill space, allowing you to cook anything from 7 racks of ribs to a stand-up chicken and monitor multiple food temps with dual meat probes.
Control and monitor your grill from indoors or on-the-go with Green Mountain Grill Smart Control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better!
INCLUDE: FREE Bag of GMG Wood Pellets worth £29.95
- Dimensions: 132cm(h) x 132cm(w) x 86cm (d)
- Weight: 82.55Kg
- Total Cooking area: 2954 sq cm
- Hopper Capacity: 8Kg
PLEASE NOTE: Rotisserie is sold separately.
FREE Express Delivery Included (2-3 days).
- NEW Integral Grill Light
- NEW Collapsible Front Shelf
- NEW Rotisserie Enabled (Please note, the rotisserie is an optional extra)
- NEW Thicker Stronger Grates
- :Digital Wi-Fi controller through iOS and Android APP
- Control and monitor temperature and timer through integrated temp probes and digital controls
- Grill View Window in the Lid
- Pellet View Window
- Easy-Access Firebox Cleaning system
- External Adjuster for quick and easy temperature corrections
- Open Flame Technology (Switch between indirect heat and direct heat cooking using 2-piece grease tray)
- USB Charging port
- Keep warm mode
- Dual Meat probes (Easy monitoring and control of meat internal temperature)
- Peaked lid – more cooking space than under a normal barrel lid (e.g. stand-up chicken/ large fowl/ rib racks)
- Venturi-style firebox (For cyclone combustion and more efficient pellet usage)
- Positive pressure hopper fan (Prevents burn-back)
- Fan only mode (With automatic shut-off, to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish cooking)